DISCOVER THE ENGINE OF AUTO TECH INNOVATION
TU-Automotive Detroit has joined forces with TU-Automotive Awards, ADAS & Autonomous Vehicles, WardsAuto Interiors Conference and WardsAuto UX Conference for one year only in a Festival of Automotive.
The Automotive Technology industry is in a state of motion. Never has the industry been on the verge of such change. With new technology emerging daily, we are getting closer to the Connected, Autonomous, Shared and Electric era of mobility.
In this brochure you will find all the information you need about this year’s event, including:
The complete agenda
- At this year’s TU-Automotive Detroit, we’ll be debating the future of Auto Tech. Key topics include ADAS & Autonomous, Cyber Security, Data & Data Monetization, Dealerships, Disruptors, Entertainment, Electric Vehicles, Fintech, Innovation, Mobility & MaaS, New Technology, Radio, Smart Cities, Software vs. Hardware, UX, V2X and Voice & HMI.
Attendee breakdown and networking opportunities
- Discover where attendees fly from for this event, the level of seniority attending and the company type breakdown.
- Who will be taking to the stage this August to take you through what's in store for the automotive industry? Find out exclusively in the TU-Automotive Detroit 2020 brochure.
Sponsors & exhibitors
- An overview of the sponsors & exhibitors who will be showcasing their products and solutions.
- Find the right pass for you. Start-up passes are available at a lower cost.