Who is eligible for this award?
Any company who is developing and commercially trading technology products in the automotive industry. Please note that entries should focus on activity between the following dates: 1st January 2019 and 19th February 2020 (entry closing date).
Nominations must include the following criteria:
- Why does your company deserve to win this award? Please outline 1-3 examples of where your company has over-achieved and gone above and beyond to successfully deliver your products and/or services to the industry/consumers – within the dates of 1st January 2019 and 19th February 2020 (entry closing date).
- Evidence of industry contribution: please provide examples of how your company is contributing to the wider automotive technology industry through cross-industry projects, initiatives and partnerships
- Client and partner testimonials
- The TU Awards are open to all organisations working in the automotive tech industry across the globe.
- The entry information that you submit will be the only information that will accompany your submission throughout the judging process. This includes the supplementary information that you can provide in addition to your written entry.
- Requests to add further information or submit new information after the entry deadline will not be granted.
- All entries should follow the requested format as detailed on the online submission form, and the information detailed in the criteria should be completed to the best of your ability. It is important that you pay attention to the criteria and meet them as completely as possible; this ensures that all entries that are seen by the judges are of a similar standard, and judging can be done based on an even playing field.
- All entries must be submitted via the TU-Automotive Awards online entry form. Entries submitted via any other means or format will not be recognised and will be disqualified; including email, post and in person delivery.
ELIGIBILITY & CONFIDENTIALITY
- The eligibility period for submissions should relate to the period 1st January 2019 to 19 February 2020 (our entry closing date). Please make sure that your entry only contains evidence of activity / products that were being commercially traded/launched, and projects that have taken place during this time frame.
- Eligibility for each award is clarified by company type and activity – before you enter, please check that you are eligible to do so.
- Companies or individuals may submit entries on behalf of themselves or others and may enter any number of categories.
- Please note that entries that were submitted for the TU Awards 2019 cannot be entered for the TU Awards 2020 unless it can be proved that substantial developments/improvements have taken place.
- The information in your entry will remain confidential between the TU Team, and if you make the shortlist, the judges. Confidentiality is something that the TU team takes very seriously, and all our judges are expert professionals who understand the importance of professional confidentiality and discretion. Where necessary, for certain awards, Non-Disclosure Agreements are signed by the judges.