Who is eligible for this award?
Anyone who has worked in the automotive insurance industry, whether a carrier, reinsurer, broker, insurtech, government organisation, industry body or anything in between, for 10 years or longer.
Nominations must include the following criteria:
- A brief overview of the individual and their time in the industry
- Performance and achievements: Please provide examples of where the nominee has gone above and beyond to contribute in their role, and where they have succeeded on an exceptional level.
- Consistent Contribution: Please include details of projects the nominee has contributed to, with examples of how their input ensured success.
- Testimonials and endorsements from colleagues and other industry professionals in support of the nomination
- LinkedIn profile
- The Informa Tech Automotive Insurance Awards are open to all organisations working in the automotive insurance industry across the globe.
- The entry information that you submit will be the only information that will accompany your submission throughout the judging process. This includes the supplementary information that you can provide in addition to your written entry.
- Requests to add further information or submit new information after the entry deadline will not be granted.
- All entries should follow the requested format as detailed on the online submission form, and the information detailed in the criteria should be completed to the best of your ability. It is important that you pay attention to the criteria and meet them as completely as possible; this ensures that all entries that are seen by the judges are of a similar standard, and judging can be done based on an even playing field.
- All entries must be submitted via the Informa Tech Automotive Insurance Awards online entry form. Entries submitted via any other means or format will not be recognized and will be disqualified; including email, post and in person delivery.
ELIGIBILITY & CONFIDENTIALITY
- The eligibility period for submissions should relate to the period 1st January 2019 to 1 July 2020 (our entry closing date). Please make sure that your entry only contains evidence of activity / products that were being commercially traded/launched, and projects that have taken place during this time frame.
- Eligibility for each award is clarified by company type and activity – before you enter, please check that you are eligible to do so.
- Companies or individuals may submit entries on behalf of themselves or others and may enter any number of categories.
- The information in your entry will remain confidential between the TU Team, and if you make the shortlist, the judges. Confidentiality is something that the TU team takes very seriously, and all our judges are expert professionals who understand the importance of professional confidentiality and discretion. Where necessary, for certain awards, Non-Disclosure Agreements are signed by the judges.
Any questions regarding the Informa Tech Automotive Insurance Awards, simply email Lewis Powers at firstname.lastname@example.org and he will be happy to assist.