Who is eligible for this award?
Any organisation that has developed and commercially traded a data product or service in the insurance industry between 1st June 2019 and 1st July 2020 (entry closing date). Please note that the product/service must be available in the market – entries for prototypes/concepts will be disqualified.
Nominations must include the following criteria:
- A brief overview of your data product/ service and the role that it plays in the insurance industry
- 1-3 examples of the unique features of your data product/service; what does it do that delivers value above and beyond your competitors?
- 1-3 examples of the success of your data product/service Please include details of how success/value is measured; for example: internal KPI’s, evidence of industry adoption on a significant scale, evidence of critical acclaim through journalism or other industry awards.
- 1-3 examples of customer benefits of your product/service – this can include both benefits to carriers and consumers. For example, is your technology very cost effective? Does it deliver easily measurable ROI?
- Client and partner testimonials
- The Informa Tech Automotive Insurance Awards are open to all organisations working in the automotive insurance industry across the globe.
- The entry information that you submit will be the only information that will accompany your submission throughout the judging process. This includes the supplementary information that you can provide in addition to your written entry.
- Requests to add further information or submit new information after the entry deadline will not be granted.
- All entries should follow the requested format as detailed on the online submission form, and the information detailed in the criteria should be completed to the best of your ability. It is important that you pay attention to the criteria and meet them as completely as possible; this ensures that all entries that are seen by the judges are of a similar standard, and judging can be done based on an even playing field.
- All entries must be submitted via the Informa Tech Automotive Insurance Awards online entry form. Entries submitted via any other means or format will not be recognized and will be disqualified; including email, post and in person delivery.
ELIGIBILITY & CONFIDENTIALITY
- The eligibility period for submissions should relate to the period 1st January 2019 to 1 July 2020 (our entry closing date). Please make sure that your entry only contains evidence of activity / products that were being commercially traded/launched, and projects that have taken place during this time frame.
- Eligibility for each award is clarified by company type and activity – before you enter, please check that you are eligible to do so.
- Companies or individuals may submit entries on behalf of themselves or others and may enter any number of categories.
- The information in your entry will remain confidential between the TU Team, and if you make the shortlist, the judges. Confidentiality is something that the TU team takes very seriously, and all our judges are expert professionals who understand the importance of professional confidentiality and discretion. Where necessary, for certain awards, Non-Disclosure Agreements are signed by the judges.
Any questions regarding the Informa Tech Automotive Insurance Awards, simply email Lewis Powers at firstname.lastname@example.org and he will be happy to assist.