Who is eligible for this award?
Any combination of insurers and automakers who have undertaken a meaningful partnership with the objective of advancing the development of the customer experience. Please note that entries can only reference things that are in progress or concluded between 1st June 2018 and 1st July 2020 (entry closing date).
Nominations must include the following criteria:
- An overview of the partnership. What has the partnership been formed to achieve? What problem(s) in the industry will it aim to solve? Please include detail regarding each company involved, with one approved contact per company, for verification purposes.
- Evidence of 1-3 objectives of the partnership, and the means by which success is measured, including timelines for said achievements.
- Evidence of industry contribution: please provide examples of how your partnership is contributing to the wider automotive industry.
- 1 Testimonial from a senior figure at each company involved regarding the value of the partnership.
- The Informa Tech Automotive Insurance Awards are open to all organisations working in the automotive insurance industry across the globe.
- The entry information that you submit will be the only information that will accompany your submission throughout the judging process. This includes the supplementary information that you can provide in addition to your written entry.
- Requests to add further information or submit new information after the entry deadline will not be granted.
- All entries should follow the requested format as detailed on the online submission form, and the information detailed in the criteria should be completed to the best of your ability. It is important that you pay attention to the criteria and meet them as completely as possible; this ensures that all entries that are seen by the judges are of a similar standard, and judging can be done based on an even playing field.
- All entries must be submitted via the Informa Tech Automotive Insurance Awards online entry form. Entries submitted via any other means or format will not be recognized and will be disqualified; including email, post and in person delivery.
ELIGIBILITY & CONFIDENTIALITY
- The eligibility period for submissions should relate to the period 1st January 2019 to 1 July 2020 (our entry closing date). Please make sure that your entry only contains evidence of activity / products that were being commercially traded/launched, and projects that have taken place during this time frame.
- Eligibility for each award is clarified by company type and activity – before you enter, please check that you are eligible to do so.
- Companies or individuals may submit entries on behalf of themselves or others and may enter any number of categories.
- The information in your entry will remain confidential between the TU Team, and if you make the shortlist, the judges. Confidentiality is something that the TU team takes very seriously, and all our judges are expert professionals who understand the importance of professional confidentiality and discretion. Where necessary, for certain awards, Non-Disclosure Agreements are signed by the judges.
Any questions regarding the Informa Tech Automotive Insurance Awards, simply email Lewis Powers at email@example.com and he will be happy to assist.