DISCOVER WHAT MAKES TU-AUTOMOTIVE EUROPE THE HOME OF AUTOMOTIVE TECHNOLOGY IN EUROPE
The Automotive Technology industry is in a state of motion. Never has the industry been on the verge of such change. With new technology emerging daily, we are getting closer to the Connected, Autonomous, Shared and Electric era of mobility.
In this brochure you will find all the information you need about this year’s event, including:
The complete agenda
- At this year’s TU-Automotive Europe, we’ll be debating the future of Auto Tech. Key topics include ADAS & Autonomous, Cyber Security, Data & Data Monetization, Dealerships, Disruptors, Entertainment, Electric Vehicles, Fintech, Innovation, Mobility & MaaS, New Technology, Radio, Smart Cities, Software vs. Hardware, UX, V2X and Voice & HMI.
Attendee breakdown and networking opportunities
- Discover who attends, the level of seniority attending and the company type breakdown.
- Who will be taking to the stage this August to take you through what's in store for the automotive industry? Find out exclusively in the TU-Automotive Europe 2020 brochure.
Sponsors & exhibitors
- An overview of the sponsors & exhibitors who will be showcasing their products and solutions.
- Find the right pass for you.
2019 TU-Automotive Europe Speakers included representatives from: